ahhhh...gotta love life and the arguments we have amongst this LPD forum family
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Now to you Chubz, why are you so homophobic?
[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not homophobic - you just annoy me with your obvious arrogance. Stop beckoning people to come to "your side". Leave us alone.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
the way i see it, you may need to come to our side, seeing as i know you probably aren't a big scorer with the ladies
[/ QUOTE ]
Don't you ever say anything like that to me again.
Officially retired
ahhhh...gotta love life and the arguments we have amongst this LPD forum family
lol, well I understand that most people already have a distaste for me on here, but when you have a group of homosexuals constantly posting, saying "maybe you should be gay too!" "come over to our side!", it really gets under my skin... I don't take it as being funny, either, I take it as being immature and downright sickening.
Officially retired
ya know, last year i bench pressed 185 21 times in a reps competition, right now i could probably do it 4. i also like eggs, i could eat them any time of day, just put some salsa on those things and you got yourself a good meal.
Cant we all just get along?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i also like eggs, i could eat them any time of day, just put some salsa on those things and you got yourself a good meal.
[/ QUOTE ]
Fried or scrambled?
Officially retired
scrambled usually. omelets are great.
Cant we all just get along?
Chubz why do you feel the need to post on every topic? Then when you do and some makes a comment about what you said you get all defensive. Chill out man, there is no one out to get you.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
i was just changing the subject, this is getting ridiculous.
Cant we all just get along?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Chubz why do you feel the need to post on every topic?
[/ QUOTE ]
I just enjoy posting.. it feels good to be able to express my opinion freely.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Then when you do and some makes a comment about what you said you get all defensive. Chill out man, there is no one out to get you.
[/ QUOTE ]
I know what you're saying - I usually respond to anyone responding to what I said to clear up any misunderstandings, further express my point, and overall just carry on with the discussion.
Officially retired
We're gonna eat an egg & bacon sammich in a few minutes.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks